Reflections are optimized data structures that can dramatically accelerate query execution.
What you will learn
After the course, you will:
- Understand what reflections are and how they work
- Recognize common use cases for reflections
- Confidently create and configure reflections on your virtual and physical datasets
- Identify the use of reflections in query profiles
- Configure the options for reflection refresh as appropriate for your use case
The course includes short videos and hands-on examples.
Before you start
A few details before getting started:
- Consider reviewing the content of D101 - Dremio Fundamentals
- Dremio University works best with the current versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer version 9 and above. For additional browser compatibility information, see edX Browser Support
- Online access is required for YouTube and Dremio University
- The course includes a virtual Dremio environment for use during the course. To install Dremio in your own environment for later use, see Dremio Deployment