Dremio for Data Consumers
This course will teach you how Dremio provides the best approach to the most challenging data analytics use cases that BI consumers and data scientists face when it comes to effectively make use of their data in the enterprise.
What You Will Learn
When you complete Dremio for Data Consumers, you will be able to:
- Connect and configure data sources
- Perform data discovery
- Identify and create datasets
- Curate and analyze data
- Understand and implement best practices
- Solve challenging data analytics use cases
- And much more!
Along the way you'll find short videos paired with opportunities to practice your new skills.
Before you start
A few details before getting started:
- Consider reviewing the content of D101 - Dremio Fundamentals
- Dremio University works best with the current versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer version 9 and above. For additional browser compatibility information, see edX Browser Support
- Online access is required for YouTube and Dremio University
- The course includes a virtual Dremio environment for use during the course. To install Dremio in your own environment for later use, see Dremio Deployment